Worry Eater Sorgenfresser - Saggo
Whether you’re a kid or an adult, when things get a little tough it can be difficult knowing who to talk to and what you should be saying.
Stop worrying, and start writing so that you can give your worries to Saggo!
Saggo the Worry Eater is like a waste bin for your problems, nightmares or anxieties. All you have to do is write down what’s bugging you on a bit of paper, scrunch it up tight and put it in Saggo’s mouth. Zip up Saggo’s mouth and when your adult or someone who cares about you finds it, they’ll know what’s bugging you – and it all becomes a little bit easier to talk about.
What’s more, Saggo is gorgeous and cuddly whenever you need him – in the good and the bad times.
- Sorgenfresser give comfort and reassurance
- Children often have fears, troubles and woes and don't always tell their parents
- Psychologists and teachers recommend Worry Eaters as a waste bin for problems
- Children write or draw their troubles and feed them into the zip mouth
- When a parent finds the note, they can talk to their children about them
- Worry Eaters are nice and cuddly in both good times and bad and not just for children
- Based on Gerd Hahn's animation
Dimensions: 37 x 24 x 7cm
Worry Eater Sorgenfresser - Saggo Customer Reviews
Related products in Soft Toys
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.