Let a loved one know you're thinking of them with a box full of sweetness!
Packed full of all-time favourite retro sweets such as kola cubes, jelly beans, foam shrimps, dolly mixtures and cola bottles, this scrumptious box of indulgence fits through a standard letterbox!
You can make this gift even more special by adding their name to the personalised 'Get Well Soon' sticker, which will be used to seal the box!
- Personalised Postal Box Measuring 35 x 13.5 x 2cm.
- Filled with 5 delicious Sweet bags.
- Fits through a letterbox.
- Personalised with the name of your choice – Maximum of 24 characters.
- Kola Cubes – 1 Bag, Jelly Beans – 1 Bag, Cola Bottles– 1 Bag, Dolly Mixtures - 1 Bag, Foam Shrimps – 1 Bag.
- Avg bag weight – 90g (varies dependent on sweet)
- Contents may vary slightly due to supply.
- Ages 6+
- May contain allergens, check ingredients.
Sugar, glucose syrup, acid: citric acid; natural flavouring, colours: E104, E129.
Warning. E104 and E129 may have an adverse effect on the activity and attention in children.
May also contain SOYA and MILK
Sugar, glucose , dextrose, beef gelatine, cornflour, colour: beetroot red.
Sugar, Glucose, Modified Maize Starch, citric acid, natural flavours, vegetable oil, vegetable carbon, glazing agent: carnauba wax, beeswax, gum arabic, natural colours: anthocyanins, lutein.
Allergy advice: May contain NUTS, MILK, SOYA and GLUTEN SOURCES
Glucose syrup, sugar, gelling, water, maize starch, modified potato starch, beef gelatine, acid (Citric acid) colour plain caramel, vegetable oil, palm(coconut)sunflower, flavouring, glazing agent (carnabau wax, beeswax).
- Dolly Mixtures Ingredients:
Sugar, glucose, modified maize starch, beef gelatine, natural flavours, citric acid, natural colours: beetroot red, curcumin, capsanthin, anthocyanins, gelling agent: pectin, fat reduced coco powder, spirulina concentrate, fruit and vegetable concentrates: nettle spinach, apple, hibiscus.
- Personalised items can only be returned if faulty.
- Personalised name will be printed as provided, so please check spelling.