It may well be your first time out of the Shire but this kind of camping requires some seriously intrepid, vigorous, individuals! If youre up to the challenge, Cornwall is definitely your calling! Here youll find some homely little hobbit huts, inspired by Tolkiens literary masterpiece, The Lord Of The Rings. Wooden by build but definitely not by nature, youll immediately fall in love with their quaint charm. And, theyre cunningly capacious, being around 11 square metres inside.
Each hut houses cushioned wooden benches, a futon, table, boot box and clothes storage, so all youll need to bring with you is gas, towels and toiletries and a sleeping bag. Youll even be given a camping pack on arrival to get you started, which contains two camping stoves, 3 pans, a kettle, cutlery and crockery, a chopping board, bowl, pegs, torch and a tray an array of useful bits and pieces to get you well on your way!
The huts rest near a peaceful pond, which is also home to a communal fire pit, and nearby, youll find showers, toilets, a washing-up sink and clothes line. Its the perfect place to take a break from Mordor and, who knows, you may make a habit out of living like a hobbit!
- Cornwall - (South West) - St Blazey
- Your voucher is valid for ten months and is for two people.
- The package includes two nights accommodation in a Hobbit Hut for two people.
- You are advised to bring your own sleeping bags, duvet, pillows, towels and toiletries.
- You can also bring gas canisters if required.
- All dates are subject to availability.