Whether you're a city slicker or nature lover, Bavaria is waiting for you. Find peace in the breathtaking Bavarian forests or explore the lively cities such as Munich and Nuremberg. You'll see stunning landscapes and opulent buildings that you'll never forget.
The beauty of Bavaria truly comes to life during the festive season. Stroll through magical markets, filled with the delicious smell of fresh gingerbread and the calming sounds of carol singing, and experience the holiday of a lifetime...
So make your Christmas dreams come true and enter to win a holiday to Bavaria!
Find out more about winter holidays and the Christmas season in Bavaria: www.bavaria.by
Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1.The following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to Win a holiday to Bavaria, Germany'
- 2.The prize draw is open to residents of the UK & Ireland and all travellers must be in possession of a valid British passport or current and valid visa for entering Germany, except employees of Prezzybox, Bayern Tourismus, Fred.\ Holidays, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- 3.The competition runs from 7th December 2018 and closes for receipt of entries at 23.59 on 20th December 2018.
- 4.If you wish to enter our competition, you need to do so via our website www.prezzybox.com before 23:59 on 20th December 2018.
- 5.By entering our competition, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older but must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age when travel commences.
- 6.We need a valid email address in order to contact the winner and only fully completed entries will be valid.
- 7.Personal data will be collected on the entry page detailed in point 4, and will only be used by Prezzybox, Bayern Tourismus and Fred.\ Holidays. We will not pass your details to any third party without obtaining your express permission.
- 8.Qualifying customers will be entered into our prize draw, which will be drawn at random, once the competition has ended.
- 9.No responsibility will be accepted by Prezzybox for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- 10.Only one entry per household.
- 11.The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
- 12.The Prize consists of: (i) Return economy class air transportation + 1 item of hold luggage per person to Munich from a London airport (such London airport decided at the sole discretion of the initiator of the prize) for two (2) people (the winner and one guest),
- (ii) accommodation for two (2) people on a twin-room or double-room basis in a four-star hotel and on a bed and breakfast basis in Bavaria- (The winner can discuss with the tour operator accommodation options of where the hotel will be located)
- (iii) Car hire for the duration of stay. Terms and conditions apply driver must be over 25 years of age and under 70 years of age
- 13.The prize (flights and hotel) is subject to availability and the prize is valid from 1 March 2019 for 10 months and must be booked by 15 November 2019 and travel must be completed by 22 December 2019 (travel is subject to black-out dates).
- 14.Travel dates shall be requested at least 3 weeks prior to travel and is subject to availability.
- 15.Once the air tickets are booked, no name or date changes are possible.
- 16.The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 17.Winners are responsible for any tax liability accrued as a result of this prize
- 18.The lucky winner will be notified as soon as possible, by email.
- 19.All travel documents (once provided) are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner and guest must each provide a copy of their passport to ensure names are spelled correctly. Open tickets will not be issued, and stopovers are not permitted. The winner and guest must both travel on the same flights.
- 20.The prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, travel insurance, medical insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, mini-bar, room service, meals phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Travel to and from the airport in London shall be the responsibility of the winner and guest.
- 21.It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have valid passports and are legally entitled to travel.
- 22.The winner and guest are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, passports etc) prior to travel. Passports for the winner and guest must have at least six (6) months' validity from the date travel from London starts. The winner is also responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary Travel Insurance.
- 23.If the winner does not respond to us within 7 days from the date of the notification, the prize will be forfeited and we will select another winner at random. If the winner rejects their prize or if their entry is invalid, the prize will be forfeited and we will select another winner at random.
- 24.The prize is non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash or other prizes, , cannot be in conjunction with any other promotion and cannot be transferred to anyone else. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- 25.Personal information about the prize winner and guest will be shared with Fred.\ Holidays which is a trading name of Fred. Olsen Travel Limited who are the initiators of prize and the Prize Draw and their agents to the extent necessary only for the prize to be delivered to the prize winner and guest.
- 26.The prize will be managed by Prezzybox and will be subject to their terms & conditions, if any.
- 27.In the event of unforeseen circumstances Prezzybox or Bayern Tourismus reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- 28.By entering our draw, you will be given the option to opt in to receive marketing communication from us we will not market to you without obtaining your express permission. You are free to opt-out of any marketing you receive by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email you receive.
- 29.The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- 30.We will not post the winning address publicly but we may use your first name and the name of the area, for advertising purposes.
- 31.The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE to the marketing department at Prezzybox.
- 32. All entries that select receive information from Fred.\ Holidays should note that personal details supplied to us may also be used for marketing purposes but only with your clear, active consent. We will not disclose personal details to third parties for marketing purposes without express permission. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed at www.fredholidays. co.uk/privacy. You may opt out of receiving notifications from us at any time
Privacy Statement in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR on the processing of your personal data
We, Bayern Tourismus Marketing GmbH (the data controller under Art. 4 (7) GDPR), wish to provide you below with full information about the processing of your personal data as part of the present process. Please find below a summary of the purposes for which we process your personal data, how long we store it, who may view or receive such data from us, and the rights that you have in this regard.
Purpose of processing:
Your data is processed so that it may be used for implementing the trip if you win a prize. Your data is also used if you subscribe to our newsletter.
The processing of your data is based on Art. 6 (1) subsection 1 b) GDPR and is required for the performance of a contract or to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
We process the following categories of data:
Your surname, first name, address, telephone number and email address. In addition to only the winner: relevant passport information for the trip
Source of the data:
Contact details are collected in writing or electronically from the data subject him/herself. Furthermore the winner needs to provide the copy of their passport.
Recipients within the company:
The data is received in the Prezzybox and is then forwarded to Bayern Tourismus Marketing GmbH.
Sharing of data with third parties:
If you win a prize, your personal data is forwarded to the relevant organiser.
The winner's data is stored up until the completion of the trip. With a newsletter subscription the data is stored until the recipient cancels the subscription.
Rights of data subjects:
You can exercise the following rights at any time by emailing our data protection officer (Data Protection Officer of BAYERN TOURISMUS Marketing GmbH; activeMind AG, Potsdamer Str. 3, 80802 Munich, email@example.com):
The rights to information, rectification of incorrect personal data, the erasure of your data, to restrict or object to the processing of your data, and data portability
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this at any time with effect for the future.
You can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority any time. The supervisory authority with jurisdiction for you is determined by the federal state in which you live. You can find a list of the supervisory bodies (for the non-public sector) with their addresses here
If you would like further information about your personal data, our data protection officer will be happy to answer any questions you may have about how we protect your personal data.