Dear Grandma - From You to Me Book Video
Dear Grandma - From You to Me Book
SALE: RRP £12.99. Save 25%. Now £9.74. Offer ends 31st January 2017 (whilst stocks last).
Have you ever wondered what your grandma was like when she was a child or when she was the age you are now?
Grandmas have loads of stories of their life experiences that sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start! The Dear Grandma - From You to Me Book makes it really easy for your Grandma to tell her story.
The book is made up of questions for your Grandma to answer. Each turn of the page brings a new question and the facing page is left blank for your Grandma to include photographs if she wants to.
The questions are intended for your Grandma to reflect on her life so far, her memories, feelings, childhood and aspirations.
When she has completed the book she can then give it back to you!
There are around 60 questions in the journal including:
- Tell me about the time and place you were born
- Tell me what you know about your mother’s parents and family
- What did you do for entertainment when you were young?
- Tell me about the things you did as a child that are different for today’s children
- Describe any family traditions you had or maybe still have
- How did you meet my grandfather?
- I would love to know more about my parents, what can you tell me?
- In what ways am I similar to my Mum / Dad?
- Describe some of your favourite memories of the times we have spent together
- Tell me about the furthest place you have travelled to
- Describe your memory of some major world events that have happened in your lifetime
- Who or what has been the greatest influence on you?
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you
The journals are hard-backed and have a ribbon book-mark inside. There are 128 pages made from FSC certified paper.
Once your Grandma has completed the journal the beautiful book will be transformed into a little piece of history.
Life matters... pass it on.
- Length: 20cm
- Width: 14cm
Dear Grandma - From You to Me Book Customer Reviews
Related products in From You to Me Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.