Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and condition of sale
These terms and conditions regulate the Agreement between "you" the customer and Prezzybox.com.ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Prezzybox.com")
All goods which appear for sale on the www.prezzybox.com web site ("the web site") are advertised as invitations to treat, and no offer of sale shall be implied.
By placing an order with Prezzybox.com you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which Prezzybox.com may or may not accept at their sole discretion.
If an order is accepted, Prezzybox.com will send you an e-mail to confirm.
You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the products you are purchasing.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information, supplied by you during or after the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If for any reason your credit card details are incorrect or there is not enough money in your account or for any other reason the order cannot be processed, Prezzybox.com will have right to rescind and upon their election to do so, the order will be cancelled.
A number of products represented on Prezzybox.com are made to order. In this instance, full payment for the goods will be taken in advance as the products are bespoke in nature. Please note that made to order and personalised products cannot be returned except in the event of a fault.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform Prezzybox.com as soon as possible.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
We attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site at any one time is accurate. However, Prezzybox.com assume no duty to update such information and cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free.
Prezzybox.com does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions in the presentation of goods on the web site and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods and products at any time. Prezzybox.com will, however, do its best to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
Prezzybox.com does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Prezzybox.com will only be liable for loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect of any claim.
You are required to print a Copy of Your invoice on which will appear your rights of cancellation in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Contracts Concluded by Distance Communication) Regulations 2000 which you agree to.
The liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law and does not affect your statutory rights.
USE OF THE SITE CONTENT
The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to Prezzybox.com. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
Unfortunately, because of the nature of selling via the Internet and product variability, we cannot guarantee that the product colours will be of an exact likeness as seen or as described. Although we strive to portray images in a realistic light, sometimes we are governed by what imagery is available. Product imagery is sometimes displayed in an aesthetic manner (mood shots may be used) and may not necessarily be in conformance with the approved use of such products.
The colours and dimensions of the products portrayed on the site are merely there as a guide. We strive to portray the products as as we can to the actual colour ways, but we have no control over your personal computer and its settings. Some products incorporate natural materials (e.g. wood, leather, etc.) which may also vary slightly. Therefore colours of products may vary slightly 'in the flesh' from the colour that is portrayed on the website.
Delivery in the UK Mainland is normally £3.95. Some larger items however (for example football tables, patio heaters and climbing frames etc) delivered to the following areas below may incur an extra delivery charge. If this is the case then a member of our customer services team will contact you to discuss the various options before the item is dispatched to you.
Areas which may incur an additional delivery charge
In the instance that the product carries an additional charge to be delivered, a member of our customer services team will contact you before the item is dispatched. More details are available on this policy on our delivery page.
Many of our smaller products are dispatched via Royal Mail to the above areas and will still maintain the standard delivery status.
Most packages sent by Prezzybox will be too large to fit through a letterbox. Somebody will therefore need to be present at the delivery address to take delivery of the order. If delivery is attempted by Royal Mail and nobody is able to take the delivery, a card will be left and the package will be returned to the sorting office to await redelivery instructions or collection. If the package is not redirected or collected within the allotted time the package will eventually be returned to our warehouse. In this case a missed-delivery fee of £3.95 may be charged.
Courier Delivery (Monday-Friday)
Prezzybox.com assumes no liability for the contents of any other web sites to which the Prezzybox.com web site has links and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such hyper linked sites. Prezzybox.com may not have control of such web sites. The inclusions of any hyperlinks to such other web sites does not mean that Prezzybox.com endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owner thereof.
Prezzybox.com takes the privacy of its customers seriously and is committed to the following policy: -
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
In using the prezzybox.com web site you will be asked at various stages to provide us with information about yourself, about the person for whom you are purchasing a gift and your financial details needed to process payment for the goods you order. This will predominatly take place in the 'check out' procedure. The only information collated will be that to allow Prezzybox.com to process your order. You will also be asked for infomation about yourself when you are registering. This information will be collated in an online form.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
WHAT WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR
The information you provide to us is used so that you the customer can get the most out of the prezzybox.com experience. We believe that our web site is innovative and is designed to offer our customers the following services:
Gift Wizard - A method to find the perfect gift for those closest to you.
Gift Reminder - A service to remind you of the times you need to send gifts.
Wish List - A list of the products that you want to buy later or to send through to a friend for them to buy for you.
Your Details - This is a 'portal' that allows the user to use all of our added value features. For example you will be able to track your orders, use the Gift Reminder and Wish List facilities, refer friends, track your order history etc.
Referrals - The user will be able to refer their friends to the site.
Vouchers - Gift Vouchers are also available on Prezzybox.com and as they are an intangible item, information about the recipient and sender are needed to actually process the voucher order.
We also use your information to process your order; giving delivery details to our suppliers and processing payment through our secure banking facility.
If you require any further assistance with regards to matters of privacy, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Department on email@example.com
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving any marketing information from Prezzybox.com then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By disclosing information to us in using this web site, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of that information by Prezzybox.com in the manner as set out in this policy.
By providing Prezzybox.com with your email and postal address you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers, which we think maybe of interest to you. The information may also be used to notify you of products and services of carefully selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you.
For Non-Faulty Goods
If you have had a change of heart you must return the item to Prezzybox unused and in its original condition within 14 days for a refund. Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. This includes items such as cable ties and plug covers. Please note that if security seals are broken or if blister packaging has been opened then the product is not in its original condition.
Please contact a member of our Customer Services team on 01827 839041 (or email email@example.com) and they will instruct you on how to return the items and issue you with Returns Authorisation Code. We may also advise how to send the item back to us.
You are also required to complete a Returns Form (click here) and return this with your order.
All you pay for is the postage cost of returning the goods. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
We regret that we cannot accept returns on the following non-faulty products:
For Faulty Goods
If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be verbally reported to Prezzybox.com before 3.00pm the next working day following delivery, and also by email within 3 days.
Please contact a member of our Customer Services team on 01827 839041 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will instruct you on how to return the items to us and issue a Returns Authorisation Code. Failure to do this will delay your return being processed. You are also required to complete a Returns Form (click here) and return this with your order.
When returning faulty items we may still ask you to return goods yourself. On receipt Prezzybox will reimburse the costs incurred*. Prezzybox shall pay you a reasonable* postage amount for the return of the product. We normally ask that goods are sent back via First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery) but it may be necessary for us to arrange to collect certain items via a courier.
* Please obtain a proof of postage costs so we can reimburse you the full amount.
*Please note that by reasonable we mean any delivery service equivalent to the cost of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and up to a maximum value of £10. We regret that we will not be able to refund excessive postage costs (for example goods being sent by special delivery or by courier when this is not necessary). If the postage costs are going to exceed £10 please contact us on 01827 839041 for further advice.
If you wish to cancel an order please contact our Customer Services Team
on 01827 839041. If your goods have been despatched before cancellation you
will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
REFERRALS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By referring a friend to the Prezzybox.com Referrals scheme, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By doing this, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Because of the very nature of the Referrals scheme, you also agree to allow Prezzybox.com Ltd to use your details (in this instance your name and your e-mail address) to send e-mails to your friends.
You also agree to the limitation of liability for Prezzybox.com Ltd in connection with the scheme.
If Prezzybox.com determines in its sole discretion that you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions, it may, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have against you, immediately and without notice to you, withdraw all benefits to you and your Registration under the Scheme (including, without limitation, by cancelling or declining any and all gift vouchers issued or to be issued to you).
To the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Prezzybox.com nor any of its Directors, or employees will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with this scheme. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and Prezzybox.com with respect to the scheme.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified by Prezzybox.com in its sole discretion at any time. Any such amendments will be uploaded on to this page. Once this happens, it is your responsibility to review this page for such amendments. For your own information, you should do this periodically from time to time.
With regards to Severance, If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the remaining provisions.
These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with English Law, without reference to its choice of law rules, and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registration Gift Vouchers
By registering with the Prezzybox.com Registration scheme, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By doing this, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also agree to the limitation of liability for Prezzybox.com Ltd in connection with the scheme.
The following terms and conditions apply to the vouchers received when registering on the website:
Experience Days Terms and Conditions
Experience More is an agent for selected operators, whose products and services are represented within the Prezzybox.com website. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the descriptions and pictures contained within the website and on gift vouchers are a true reflection of the events or products, these do not form part of a contract. If on contacting the operator you feel that the activity taking place no longer accurately represents the activity purchased Experience More will exchange the voucher or refund the purchase price. Once a specific date has been booked, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions that individual operator may have. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. Prices - Prices displayed on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavor to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of the purchase being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price.
2. Availability – Experience More sell open dated vouchers and the recipient is free to book their preferred date. Our experiences are subject to availability and in some cases, subject to weather conditions on the day. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend that our customers book well in advance and DO NOT organise travel or accommodation until the booking has been confirmed by the operator.
3. Booking - Please do not arrive at a venue expecting to redeem your gift voucher without first obtaining a booking confirmation letter or number from the operator. Experience More will not be held liable for your costs incurred if you do not follow the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions and in your voucher pack.
4. Event Duration - Details of event duration given on the website and gift voucher are to be used as a guide only. Most events will be ‘open’ days, meaning that other members of the public will be taking part too. This could mean taking your turn with other members of the public. The information on our website and gift voucher is meant as an indication of what to expect at your session. As Experience More features multi-location experiences, session lengths, agendas, vehicles used, numbers of participants and other factors specific to that experience may vary from location to location. Delays, curtailments and breakdowns are not within our control and therefore we cannot be held liable.
5. Safety - The undertaking of these activities may involve some personal risk. With some events you may be required to sign a disclaimer on the day, please read these documents carefully. Some personal insurance policies may not cover some of our experiences. Please check with the operator well in advance of your day. We can arrange personal accident insurance on your behalf for an additional cost if requested. Note that operators usually require compliance to a certain type of conduct from participants. Please listen and take note if they request you to do something – it is usually for your own safety.
6. Validity - Each gift voucher is valid for a maximum of ten months unless otherwise stated. A voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the gift voucher). If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date, then upon the customer contacting Experience More prior to the expiry date on the voucher and paying an administration fee of £20 (if the activity has increased in price they will also need to pay the difference in price) the company shall issue a voucher extension cover letter granting an additional 10 months validity. Once a voucher has been extended it can not be refunded. Vouchers can only be extended if they are still inside their expiry date. Experience More recommend that all experiences are booked as early as possible.
7. Restrictions - Many of the gift vouchers offered have some type of restriction applied to them; these restrictions are not decided by us but by the individual operator. These restrictions could include age, health, physical and size restrictions. Please read all the information provided for each experience, it is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase a gift voucher appropriate for the intended recipient and it is the responsibility of the recipient to double check that the restrictions are not prohibitive. We are not responsible for any unsuitable vouchers being purchased and these restrictions being breached. If you are unsure of the suitability of a particular event please email us on email@example.com with your query and we will advise you accordingly.
8. Complaints - The easiest way to resolve any problems that you may experience is to speak to the operator on the day. They will ensure that any issues are rectified. If you are still not satisfied please send in details of your complaint (including your voucher reference number and who you spoke to on the day) to: Customer Services, Experience More, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ. Please remember that the operator will have the opportunity to respond as well. Similarly, we would like to hear any positive feedback. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Cancellations - Once you book a specific date with an operator you are bound by their terms and conditions regarding cancellations. Once a date is confirmed with a supplier it is not possible to change this date unless the supplier deems this possible. Where a date cannot be altered by a supplier it will not be possible to issue a refund. In the unlikely event that one of our operators needs to cancel the experience after you have booked a date, they should contact you. We strongly recommend however, that you contact the operator on the day before you depart for your experience. In the event of cancellation Experience More will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs incurred.
10. Operators & Liability - Although Experience More has sought to select highly experienced operators of ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences, Experience More shall not be responsible for the safety standards or the quality or delivery of the experience, or any loss or damage suffered by you whilst participating in the experience for which the Operator shall be solely responsible. By purchasing or redeeming an Experience More experience voucher, you acknowledge that the experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond the control of Experience More and agree that neither Experience More nor any associated operator shall be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any experience for reasons beyond its reasonable control including for weather-related reasons, mechanical failure or otherwise. We do not undertake any technical examination of equipment, facilities or services in order to minimise personal risk. If it occurs that mechanical machinery breaks down you should expect reasonable substitutions without notice. The total liability of Experience More for any claim whatsoever in connection with the Experience More experience voucher or any experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience voucher. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the experience described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and Experience More.
11. Spectators - Most operators will allow you to bring spectators to watch you participate in your selected experience. When booking your date please inform the staff you wish to bring other people. Some operators may request a nominal payment for spectators. Spectators are required to comply with the operators’ terms, conditions and expectations of conduct. Any spectators deemed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site.
12. Exchanges – Experience vouchers can be exchanged free of charge subject to written confirmation by letter within 28 days of purchase. Exchanges after 28 days will incur a £20 administration charge. Experience vouchers can only be exchanged for alternative experience vouchers. As all tangible goods are supplied by third party suppliers it is not possible for us to exchange experience vouchers for any tangible products, such as wine cases, wine gift packs, hampers or flowers. If the substituted experience costs more than the original gift voucher you must pay the difference, including the administration charge. If the exchanged gift voucher is lower in price we will hold the price difference on account, less the administration charge, until your next purchase or for a period of ten months, after which time these funds will no longer be available to spend. Exchanged vouchers then become non returnable, non refundable and non exchangeable. To exchange your voucher you must send it recorded delivery with a cover letter, including your contact number detailing the reason for exchange and any additional payment (if applicable) to: Customer Services, Experience More, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ. We cannot dispatch exchanged vouchers until the original voucher and full payment (if applicable) has been received by Experience More customer services.
13. Refunds - You have the right to return any goods within 28 days of receipt and any vouchers within 28 days of purchase and a refund will be paid. All refunds will incur a £20 or 20% (whichever is greater) administration charge. Once you or your recipient has booked an experience with an operator you are bound by their Terms and Conditions (please make yourself aware of these at the time of booking). All refunds will be made to the person who purchased the voucher and the monies will be refunded directly to the credit card. All refunds are processed at month end and take between 5 and 10 working days to show in the purchaser’s account. To request a refund you MUST return your voucher / gift via recorded delivery to Prezzybox.com, Hollybank Farm House, No Mans Heath Lane, Austrey, Warks, CV9 3EW, along with a covering letter detailing the reason for your refund request.
14. Gift Pack - All vouchers purchased will be dispatched by First Class Royal Mail (you may request Special Delivery for an additional charge), we cannot be held liable for any loss suffered as a result of mail being delayed. The gift voucher is invalid if it has been tampered with or defaced. Experience More accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers. Please keep the vouchers in a safe place and protect them as you would money. Experience More does not accept any liability for the delivery of perishable items such as hampers and flowers. If the recipient is not in to receive the item then additional charges may need to be paid for re-delivery.
15. Competition Prizes, Special Offers & Promotional Vouchers – These vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
Should you have any questions with these terms and conditions, please contact our customer services team who will be pleased to offer additional advice.
Shopper Discounts and Rewards
Shopper Discounts and Rewards is an online shopping savings programme, offering members great cash rebates at hundreds of well known online retailers, so they can save every time they shop. Members also benefit from a variety of automatic shopping related protection benefits including Delivery Guarantee, Extended Warranty, Best Price Guarantee and more.
If you have any queries about the programme or your membership please contact the Shopper Discounts & Rewards Customer Service Centre by calling the free phone number 0800 731 9935, emailing email@example.com or you can visit the website for more information at www.shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.
My Time Rewards
My Time Rewards is an online leisure savings programme, enabling members to search for offers and discounts on a wide range of leisure and entertainment activities, including restaurants, hotels, days out, pamper treats and more. Members can search for offers by locality and print vouchers directly from the website. In addition to all this, members have access to travel protection benefits such as Journey Delay Protection, Event Booking Protection, Baggage Delay and more.
If you have any queries about the programme or your membership please contact the My Time Rewards Customer Service Centre by calling the free phone number 0800 731 9936, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit the website for more information at www.mytimerewards.co.uk.
Free Santa Letter• Only one letter per Facebook account
• Only UK residents are eligible
• Santa Letters have a cash redemption value of 0.001p
• By signing up to the Free Santa Letter you are opting into the Prezzybox.com Newsletter Database to receive promotional newsletters from Prezzybox.com in the future
• You agree to leave out a mince pie (for Santa) and a carrot (for Rudolph and Co) on Christmas Eve
• Santa Letters cannot contain rube or abusive words/phrases
• Prezzybox.com and its Directors reserve the right to not send out a Santa Letter should the need arise
• The promotion is to run whilst stocks last
• The Santa letters will be sent out in the week commencing 12 December 2011