Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the Agreement between "you" the customer and Prezzybox.com.ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Prezzybox.com")
All goods which appear for sale on the www.prezzybox.com web site ("the website") are advertised as invitations to treat, and no offer of sale shall be implied.
By placing an order with Prezzybox.com you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which Prezzybox.com may or may not accept at their sole discretion.
If an order is accepted, Prezzybox.com will send you an e-mail to confirm.
You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the products you are purchasing.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information, supplied by you during or after the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If for any reason your credit card details are incorrect or there is not enough money in your account or for any other reason the order cannot be processed, Prezzybox.com will have right to rescind and upon their election to do so, the order will be cancelled.
A number of products represented on Prezzybox.com are made to order. In this instance, full payment for the goods will be taken in advance as the products are bespoke in nature. Please note that made to order and personalised products cannot be returned except in the event of a fault.
If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform Prezzybox.com as soon as possible.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
We attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site at any one time is accurate. However, Prezzybox.com assume no duty to update such information and cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free.
Prezzybox.com does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions in the presentation of goods on the web site and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods and products at any time. Prezzybox.com will, however, do its best to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
Prezzybox.com does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Prezzybox.com will only be liable for loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect of any claim.
You are required to print a Copy of Your invoice on which will appear your rights of cancellation in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Contracts Concluded by Distance Communication) Regulations 2000 which you agree to.
The liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law and does not affect your statutory rights.
Use of the site content
The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to Prezzybox.com. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
Unfortunately, because of the nature of selling via the Internet and product variability, we cannot guarantee that the product colours will be of an exact likeness as seen or as described. Although we strive to portray images in a realistic light, sometimes we are governed by what imagery is available. Product imagery is sometimes displayed in an aesthetic manner (mood shots may be used) and may not necessarily be in conformance with the approved use of such products.
The colours and dimensions of the products portrayed on the site are merely there as a guide. We strive to portray the products as near as we can to the actual colour ways, but we have no control over your personal computer and its settings. Some products incorporate natural materials (e.g. wood, leather, etc.) which may also vary slightly. Therefore colours of products may vary slightly 'in the flesh' from the colour that is portrayed on the website.
Delivery in the UK Mainland is normally £3.95. Some larger items however (for example football tables and climbing frames etc) delivered to the following areas below may incur an extra delivery charge. If this is the case then a member of our customer services team will contact you to discuss the various options before the item is dispatched to you.
Areas which may incur an additional delivery charge
- UK islands, e.g. Isle of Wight, Jersey, Isle of Jura, etc.
- Northern Ireland.
- Parts of the Scottish Highlands.
- Parts of Scotland.
In the instance that the product carries an additional charge to be delivered, a member of our customer services team will contact you before the item is dispatched. More details are available on this policy on our delivery page.
Many of our smaller products are dispatched via Royal Mail to the above areas and will still maintain the standard delivery status.
Royal Mail Delivery
Most packages sent by Prezzybox will be too large to fit through a letterbox. Somebody will therefore need to be present at the delivery address to take delivery of the order.
If delivery is attempted by Royal Mail and nobody is able to take the delivery, a card will be left and the package will be returned to the sorting office to await redelivery instructions or collection.
If the package is not redirected or collected within the allotted time the package will eventually be returned to our warehouse. In this case a missed-delivery fee of £3.95 may be charged.
Courier Delivery (Monday-Friday)
Heavy, high value and express delivery orders will be delivered by a courier and must be signed for by an adult.
If delivery is attempted by a courier and nobody is able to take the delivery, a card will be left and the package will be returned to the depot to await collection or redelivery instructions. A second attempt at delivery will be made and a card left if necessary.
If the package is still not collected or redirected within the allotted time the package will eventually be returned to our warehouse. In this case a missed-delivery fee of £9.95 may be charged.
Orders that are being sent to addresses outside of the UK will be handled by our fulfilment partner.
Delivery times and cost will vary depending on the size and weight of the order. For more information on orders being shipped outside of the UK please refer to our international delivery information page.
Prezzybox.com takes the privacy of its customers seriously and is committed to the following policy.
Who we are
We are Prezzybox.com Ltd. (Prezzybox, we,, us, or our) a company registered in England and Wales (Company No. 03946124) with a registered office at Hollybank Farmhouse, No Mans Heath Lane, Austrey, Warwickshire, CV9 3EW.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act, Data Protection Registration no. Z9389651). For the purposes of the Act we are the data controller of your personal data.
The information we collect
Information Provided By You
We collect the following personal information on customers who have created orders with us.
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Delivery address
- Billing address
This information is required to process payment and deliver your order to you and is provided by you to Prezzybox when you place an order with us online or over the telephone.
Information Collected Automatically
We store some information automatically as you browse our site, such as the IP address of the device you are visiting with. This is for the purpose of security and gaining information on the way you use the website for market research etc.
How we use this information
The information you provide to us is used so that we can offer you, the customer, the best experience possible.
Prezzybox are committed to being transparent when it comes to data and your privacy. We use data that you provide us for the following reasons:
Processing your order - We use the information you provide to process your order. For example, we need to supply address details to our suppliers and couriers in order for them to dispatch your purchase.
Provide you with order details and account information - This section of the website allows you to manage your contact details, view a history of conversations and messages with our customer services team and view your order history.
Offer a better service - For example, we use anonymised order data to offer better products for sale.
Marketing - Unless you give us consent, we do not use information you provide to us as part of placing an order for marketing purposes. You can opt-in or opt-out to receive marketing communications as outlined below.
Research - We use anonymised order data for market research purposes. For example, to report on how many orders we had from a city/town in a given period.
Telephone - From time to time, we may monitor or record telephone calls for training purposes in order to offer a better service to our customers.
Gift Vouchers - Gift vouchers are available to purchase on Prezzybox.com. As they are an intangible item, information about the recipient and sender are needed to actually process the voucher order and deliver to the recipient. As part of placing an order for a gift voucher, you give us permission to contact the recipient with the information regarding the voucher on your behalf.
Who we share this information with
In order to fulfil our contractual obligation to you as a customer who has placed an order with us, it may be necessary for us to share information with other third party data processors. An example of those third parties can be found below.
As a customer, you can request to see a comprehensive list of data that we share with other data processors.
- Payment Providers
- Marketing Software Providers
Saved card details and payment information
Prezzybox do not store card details directly. Instead, any card details you provide are stored securely by our Merchant Bank (AIBMS). Prezzybox store a reference/token to your securely held card details so that the information is retrievable by you - the customer - for repeat purchases.
We retain information provided indefinitely as we use it to provide individuals access to information about their order history and to enable communications with our customer service teams etc.
We also retain customer records in accordance with FCA and PCI policy - as governed by law and in interest of preventing crime and fraud.
In compliance with GDPR, we respect the individuals right to access, rectification and erasure of personal data. For more information on how to access, edit or erase information we hold please see the relevant points below.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Marketing communications are only sent to users who explicitly opt-in and give Prezzybox consent, at the time of creating an account, to contact them for marketing purposes (e.g. special offers, discounts, seasonal promotions etc).
If you are subscribed to our marketing emails and no longer wish to receive them, you can unsubscribe from marketing communications easily by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every marketing email.
Alternatively, please contact a member of our customer services team who will be happy to assist you.
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
Prezzybox.com Ltd. have a lawful basis for processing personal data, that you provide at the time of placing an order, in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. For example, without using the delivery details that you provide to us at time of purchase, we wouldn't be able to delivery your order to you.
By placing an order and disclosing this information with us at the time of purchase, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of that information in the manner as set out in this policy.
This lawful basis for processing personal data is in compliance with the new GDPR as stated in Article 6(1)(b):
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
Full information on lawful basis for processing personal data can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website
Right Of Access: Data Access Requests
In compliance with GDPR, individuals have the right to access your personal data. Individuals have the right to obtain
- Confirmation that their data is being processed;
- Access to your personal data; and
- Other supplementary information
What does this mean?
The purpose of right access under GDPR is to clarify the reasons to allow individuals to access their personal data. Individuals should be aware of, and can verify the lawfulness of the processing (details of which can be found above).
You can request to see a copy of the data that we hold.
Prezzybox.com have the right to charge a reasonable fee when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if the request is repetitive. Prezzybox.com may also charge a reasonable fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information. The fee will be based on the administrative costs of providing the information.
Prezzybox.com must provide this information without delay and within one month of the receipt of the request. This period can be extended by a further two months where requests are numerous or complex. If this is the case then Prezzybox must inform the individual within one month of the receipt of the request and explain why the extension is necessary.
What if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive?
Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repetitive, Prezzybox.com can:
- charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information; or
- refuse to respond.
Where Prezzybox.com refuse to respond to a request, we must first explain to the individual why we have made this decision and inform them of their right to complain to the supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy without undue delay and at the latest within one month.
If you require any further assistance with regards to matters of privacy, then please do not
hesitate to contact our customer services team .
Telephone: 01827 839041
Hollybank Farm House
No Mans Heath Lane
For Non-Faulty Goods
If you have had a change of heart you must return the item to Prezzybox unused and in its original condition within 14 days for a refund.
Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. This includes items such as cable ties and plug covers. Please note that if security seals are broken or if blister packaging has been opened then the product is not in its original condition.
Please contact a member of our customer services team via. our contact us page ) who will be able to help you return the items and issue you with Returns Authorisation Code. Our customer services team may also be able to advise on how to return the products to us.
You are also required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your order.
All you pay for is the postage cost of returning the goods. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing.
The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
We regret that we cannot accept returns on the following non-faulty products:
- The product(s) has/have been personalised, made to order or customised in any way.
- The packaging or any of the individual product components, has been unsealed or damaged.
- The product(s) is/are perishable.
- The non-faulty product does not arrive at Prezzybox in a resalable condition. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
- The product(s) are toiletries.
If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be verbally reported to Prezzybox.com before 3.00pm the next working day following delivery, and also by email within 3 days.
Please contact a member of our customer services team via our contact us page and they will instruct you on how to return the items to us and issue a Returns Authorisation Code Failure to do this will delay your return being processed. You are also required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your order.
When returning faulty items we may still ask you to return goods yourself. On receipt Prezzybox will reimburse the costs incurred*. Prezzybox shall pay you a reasonable * postage amount for the return of the product. We normally ask that goods are sent back via First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery) but it may be necessary for us to arrange to collect certain items via a courier.
* Please obtain a proof of postage costs so we can reimburse you the full amount.
* Please note that by reasonable we mean any delivery service equivalent to the cost of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and up to a maximum value of £10.00.
We regret that we will not be able to refund excessive postage costs (for example goods being sent by special delivery or by courier when this is not necessary). If the postage costs are going to exceed £10.00 please contact us for further advice.
- If the deadline for reporting parcels damaged during transit is not met we regret that we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement goods.
We will not confirm that we have received your return. After receipt of your goods we aim to issue refunds within 14 working days. The cost of your products will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. Please note refunds take 5 working days to clear from the point of processing.
If you wish to cancel an order please contact our customer services team on 01827 839041. If your goods have been despatched before cancellation you will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Read about out WEEE regulations and find more information on recycling here.
- Voucher codes cannot be used when purchasing sale items. This applies to both monetary and percentage off vouchers.
- Voucher codes can only be used online at Prezzybox.com.
- Voucher codes have a cash redemption value of 0.001p.
- Only one voucher code may be used per order, per person, per household.
- Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Prezzybox.com promotional voucher or any other gift voucher be it a registration voucher, a monetary voucher or discount voucher.
- Voucher codes cannot be used on any other promotions on the website.
- Prezzybox.com reserves the right to withdraw any voucher code, without prior notice at any time.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the descriptions and pictures contained within the website and on gift vouchers are a true reflection of the events or products, these do not form part of a contract. If on contacting the operator you feel that the activity taking place no longer accurately represents the activity purchased Prezzybox.com will exchange the voucher or refund the purchase price. Once a specific date has been booked, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions that individual operator may have. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. Prices - Prices displayed on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavor to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of the purchase being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price.
2. Availability Prezzybox.com sell open dated vouchers, normally with a ten month expiry date, and the recipient is free to book their preferred date. Our experiences are subject to availability and in some cases, subject to weather conditions on the day. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend that our customers book well in advance and DO NOT organise travel or accommodation until the booking has been confirmed by the operator.
3. Booking - Please do not arrive at a venue expecting to redeem your gift voucher without first obtaining a booking confirmation letter or number from the operator. Prezzybox.com will not be held liable for your costs incurred if you do not follow the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions and in your voucher pack.
4. Event Duration - Details of event duration given on the website and gift voucher are to be used as a guide only. Most events will be open days, meaning that other members of the public will be taking part too. This could mean taking your turn with other members of the public. The information on our website and gift voucher is meant as an indication of what to expect at your session. As we feature multi-location experiences, session lengths, agendas, vehicles used, numbers of participants and other factors specific to that experience may vary from location to location. Delays, curtailments and breakdowns are not within our control and therefore we cannot be held liable.
5. Safety - The undertaking of these activities may involve some personal risk. With some events you may be required to sign a disclaimer on the day, please read these documents carefully. Some personal insurance policies may not cover some of our experiences. Please check with the operator well in advance of your day. We can arrange personal accident insurance on your behalf for an additional cost if requested. Note that operators usually require compliance to a certain type of conduct from participants. Please listen and take note if they request you to do something it is usually for your own safety.
6. Validity - Each gift voucher is valid for a maximum of ten months unless otherwise stated. A voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the gift voucher). If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date, then upon the customer contacting Prezzybox.com prior to the expiry date on the voucher and paying an administration fee of 20 (if the activity has increased in price they will also need to pay the difference in price) the company shall issue a voucher extension cover letter granting an additional 10 months validity. Once a voucher has been extended it can not be refunded. Vouchers can only be extended if they are still inside their expiry date. Prezzybox.com recommend that all experiences are booked as early as possible.
7. Restrictions - Many of the gift vouchers offered have some type of restriction applied to them; these restrictions are not decided by us but by the individual operator. These restrictions could include age, health, physical and size restrictions. Please read all the information provided for each experience, it is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase a gift voucher appropriate for the intended recipient and it is the responsibility of the recipient to double check that the restrictions are not prohibitive. We are not responsible for any unsuitable vouchers being purchased and these restrictions being breached. If you are unsure of the suitability of a particular event please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and we will advise you accordingly.
8. Complaints - The easiest way to resolve any problems that you may experience is to speak to the operator on the day. They will ensure that any issues are rectified. If you are still not satisfied please send in details of your complaint (including your voucher reference number and who you spoke to on the day) to: Customer Services, Prezzybox.com Ltd. Hollybank Farmhouse, No Mans Heath Lane, Austrey, North Warks, CV9 3EW. Please remember that the operator will have the opportunity to respond as well. Similarly, we would like to hear any positive feedback. Email us on email@example.com
9. Cancellations - Once you book a specific date with an operator you are bound by their terms and conditions regarding cancellations. Once a date is confirmed with a supplier it is not possible to change this date unless the supplier deems this possible. Where a date cannot be altered by a supplier it will not be possible to issue a refund. In the unlikely event that one of our operators needs to cancel the experience after you have booked a date, they should contact you. We strongly recommend however, that you contact the operator on the day before you depart for your experience. In the event of cancellation Prezzybox.com will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs incurred.
10. Operators & Liability - Although Prezzybox.com has sought to select highly experienced operators of once in a lifetime experiences, Prezzybox.com shall not be responsible for the safety standards or the quality or delivery of the experience, or any loss or damage suffered by you whilst participating in the experience for which the Operator shall be solely responsible. By purchasing or redeeming an Prezzybox.com experience voucher, you acknowledge that the experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond the control of Prezzybox.com and agree that neither Prezzybox.com nor any associated operator shall be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any experience for reasons beyond its reasonable control including for weather-related reasons, mechanical failure or otherwise. We do not undertake any technical examination of equipment, facilities or services in order to minimise personal risk. If it occurs that mechanical machinery breaks down you should expect reasonable substitutions without notice. The total liability of Prezzybox.com for any claim whatsoever in connection with the Prezzybox.com experience voucher or any experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience voucher. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the experience described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and Prezzybox.com.
11. Spectators - Most operators will allow you to bring spectators to watch you participate in your selected experience. When booking your date please inform the staff you wish to bring other people. Some operators may request a nominal payment for spectators. Spectators are required to comply with the operators terms, conditions and expectations of conduct. Any spectators deemed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site.
12. Exchanges - Experience vouchers can be exchanged free of charge subject to written confirmation by letter within 28 days of purchase. Exchanges after 28 days will incur a 20 administration charge. Experience vouchers can only be exchanged for alternative experience vouchers. As all tangible goods are supplied by third party suppliers it is not possible for us to exchange experience vouchers for any tangible products, such as wine cases, wine gift packs, hampers or flowers. If the substituted experience costs more than the original gift voucher you must pay the difference, including the administration charge. If the exchanged gift voucher is lower in price we will hold the price difference on account, less the administration charge, until your next purchase or for a period of ten months, after which time these funds will no longer be available to spend. Exchanged vouchers then become non returnable, non refundable and non exchangeable. To exchange your voucher you must send it recorded delivery with a cover letter, including your contact number detailing the reason for exchange and any additional payment (if applicable) to: Customer Services, Prezzybox.com Ltd. Hollybank Farmhouse, No Mans Heath Lane, Austrey, North Warks, CV9 3EW. We cannot dispatch exchanged vouchers until the original voucher and full payment (if applicable) has been received by Prezzybox.com customer services.
13. Refunds - You have the right to return any goods within 28 days of receipt and any vouchers within 28 days of purchase and a refund will be paid. All refunds will incur a 20 or 20% (whichever is greater) administration charge. Once you or your recipient has booked an experience with an operator you are bound by their Terms and Conditions (please make yourself aware of these at the time of booking). All refunds will be made to the person who purchased the voucher and the monies will be refunded directly to the credit card. All refunds are processed at month end and take between 5 and 10 working days to show in the purchasers account. To request a refund you MUST return your voucher / gift via recorded delivery to Prezzybox.com, Hollybank Farm House, No Mans Heath Lane, Austrey, Warks, CV9 3EW, along with a covering letter detailing the reason for your refund request.
14. Gift Pack - All vouchers purchased will be dispatched by First Class Royal Mail (you may request Special Delivery for an additional charge), we cannot be held liable for any loss suffered as a result of mail being delayed. The gift voucher is invalid if it has been tampered with or defaced. Prezzybox.com accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers. Please keep the vouchers in a safe place and protect them as you would money. Prezzybox.com does not accept any liability for the delivery of perishable items such as hampers and flowers. If the recipient is not in to receive the item then additional charges may need to be paid for re-delivery.
15. Competition Prizes, Special Offers & Promotional Vouchers - These vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
Should you have any questions with these terms and conditions, please contact our customer services team who will be pleased to offer additional advice.