Haynes - Dad Manual
They say when you have children none tells you what or how you’re supposed to do it ‘right’, no one tells you the rules, there’s no manual, well, there is now!
This Hayne’s style Dad Manual is written in a special way that Dads will understand and relate to being much similar to a car manual. Written by a whole team of experts you can learn how to prise your children, of any age, away from the computer or television and enjoy some quality time together.
This hardback book will give you plenty of inspiration and ideas for activities, games and projects to keep them entertained for hours, whether it’s a long car journey or a soggy bank holiday weekend (and when isn’t it a soggy bank holiday weekend?!
This book will guide you through everything a brilliant father needs to know and be able to do, from constructing a Wendy house or a skateboard ramp to making go-karts, gliders, kites and dolls houses. Papier mache, riding a bike, juggling, knot tying, as well as teaching your children the things children should know, like the rules to popular sporting activities and how things work, such as cars and light bulbs are all covered too.
The book contains ideas for games from playing cards to treasure hunts. Amaze your children with your knowledge and ability to conjure and crack secret codes, and help them grow and nurture their own plants and cook delicious but healthy food. Each subject is accompanied by photographs or clear, fool proof diagrams and has guidance on the skill required and the expected duration of each exercise or activity.
Have some good old fashion, family fun, and hear them cry ‘you’re the best, Dad!
- How to involve sons and daughters in a variety of projects and activities
- How to build them traditional play equipment - from go-karts to wendy houses
- Inspiration to keep kids entertained for hours - whether it's for a weekend, a long car journey or a wet bank holiday.
- There are projects suitable for all ages of children
- Guidance on duration and skills required for each exercise
- Clear colour photographs or diagrams
- Written in a light-hearted style