Personalised Your Life In Pictures Book
Whether its Christmas or a special birthday, this beautifully bound book takes the recipient through those important and memorable news stories and world wide moments shown in iconic photographs, from every year of their life, starting from the day they were born!
Not only is it a fantastic gift but it's a fantastic way of taking the recipient down memory lane, where they can remember where they were and how they felt when those world stopping moments occurred! They will flick through this book in awe as they relive their wonderful life, they will also love showing their friends and family members too!
This special book also features the front cover of the newspaper of their date of birth inside, making this an extra special gift for those big landmark birthdays!This stunning blue silk effect book can be personalised with the recipient's name of up to 20 characters and their birth date (which can date back to 1920) which appears in beautiful gold embossing on the front cover of the book.
With an option to write a personal message appearing on the first page it's a chance for you to write a loving message saying exactly what you want to say to the recipient, making something for them to look back on time and time again along with the rest of this keepsake book!
- Name (22 Characters Max)
- Message (2 lines of 40 Characters each line max)
- 22cm x 31cm (just larger than A4)
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Your Life In Pictures Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Memories
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.