Traditional Afternoon Tea on the Thames for Two
Afternoon tea is great, but why not up the ante and take it on a cruise! This Traditional Afternoon Tea For Two is perfect way to send a trip for a lovely day out. Catch the ferry from Tower Pier and enjoy over 4 hours of sightseeing, enjoying delicious sandwiches and cake all the while sailing down the river Thames! An quiet and ideal way to enjoy the bustling capital city.
Depart from Tower Pier at 15:30 on the dot, and enjoy the relaxing journey, don't forget to take some snapshots of your time aboard the boat!
- Greater London (London) - Tower Pier
- Boarding commences at 3:15pm at Tower Pier; the boat leaves at 3:30pm and returns to Tower Pier at 5pm
- The boat must keep to a strict timetable and so latecomers will be unable to board the vessel
- Your voucher is valid until 31st March 2017, for two people
- This experience is available Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays only
- Exclusion dates are as follows:
25th December 2016 2nd January 2017 14th February 2017
- All dates are subject to availability
- A supplement is applicable for bookings in August, subject to availability
Traditional Afternoon Tea on the Thames for Two Customer Reviews
Related products in Afternoon Tea
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.