Original Archive Newspaper in Gift Box
This must be the perfect way to commemorate any event, a genuine archive newspaper published from the date of your choice. Someones Birthday, a wedding or any special occasion, it will make a great gift idea.
Your paper will be chosen from a collection that includes all major daily and Sunday national newspapers spanning over 350 years, from 1642 to the present day. There are a collection of carefully preserved originals, not replicas or re-prints.
The newspaper will come in a luxury dark green leatherette gift box. The box is embossed with the words 'A Day to Remember' in beautiful gold type and will come with a personalised certificate with a name and a message.
This option comes in a luxury gift box.This beautiful dark green leatherette box preserves your newspaper for generations to come. The box is embossed with the words "A Day To Remember" in gold type and comes with a certificate personalised with a name and message.
- Date Required (dd/mm/yy)
- Recipient's Name (22 characters max.)
- Occasion of (32 characters max)
- Greetings (max 20 words)
- Headlines may not be suitable for all occasions.
- Due to rarity, some notable dates in history and Sunday newspapers are only available on request at an additional cost. If your choice of date or title is not available you will be called by a sales advisor at the archive storage location who will be able to offer you further options. All Sunday papers will incur an extra charge of 20, regardless of age.
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
Original Archive Newspaper in Gift Box Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Memories
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.