Let your speed racer find out which really is the ultimate Italian super car with this incredible gift - a track day testing the classic Ferrari, against the beastly Lamborghini.
They will be able to choose between tracks across the UK, where they be welcomed and receive a full safety training session from a professional instructor, as well as picking up a few helpful hints on how to make the most out of these amazing Italian Stallions.
Which of the great Italian super car manufacturers is better, Lamborghini or Ferrari? Will you prefer the style and grace of the Ferrari, or the more in your face lines of the Lamborghini? Both are amazing sports cars but both drive very differently, which will float your boat? Therese only one way to find out, take this awesome package and get to drive both! This super-charged adrenaline rush will knock your socks off.
Following an introduction and safety briefing with a fully trained instructor you will get to take the wheel of a Ferrari for a whole 3 miles around the circuit. Fresh from piloting the Ferrari you will then jump into the cockpit of the Lamborghini and take that for a 3 mile blast.
You'll never forget this day, but to make sure that your friends believe you, an individual commemorative certificate will be presented to you at the end of your experience.
Ideal as a birthday, Christmas, anniversary, or Father's day present, this fantastic gift will bring a day of fun and a lifetime of memories.
- 3 miles of driving in each of a Lamborghini Gallardo and a Ferrari (360 or 355 - depending on location)
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person
- This voucher may be used on selected days from March-November. Days of the week available vary by location:
- Carver Mod, Cotswold Airfield and Mintex: Voucher may be used on selected dates week round
- Kent: you must pay a 20 upgrade to use your voucher on a weekday and 25 to upgrade to a Saturday
- Lydden Hill Race Circuit: available Fridays and Saturdays, however there is a 25 surcharge for Saturday dates
- Stafford: if you wish to use the voucher between 11am and 3pm, a 10 upgrade fee is payable
- All other venues: Voucher may be used on week days only. You may upgrade to a weekend date for 25 per person, payable at the time of booking
- Minimum height is 1.524m/5
- Maximum height is 1.98m/66
- Maximum weight is 114Kg/18st
- Minimum age varies by location:
- Essex, Wales & Blyton Park: 12 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a legal guardian)
- Oxford: 18 years
- All other venues: 17 years
- At venues with a minimum age of 16 years or under, participants do not need a driving licence. At venues with a minimum age of 17+ drivers must present a full UK driving licence on the day. No photocopies accepted
- More important information details available upon booking.
- Please note, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times