Let your speed racer find out which really is the ultimate Italian super car with this incredible gift - a track day testing the classic Ferrari, against the beastly Lamborghini.
They will be able to choose between tracks across the UK, where they be welcomed and receive a full safety training session from a professional instructor, as well as picking up a few helpful hints on how to make the most out of these amazing Italian Stallions.
Which of the great Italian super car manufacturers is better, Lamborghini or Ferrari? Will you prefer the style and grace of the Ferrari, or the more in your face lines of the Lamborghini? Both are amazing sports cars but both drive very differently, which will float your boat? Therese only one way to find out, take this awesome package and get to drive both! This super-charged adrenaline rush will knock your socks off.
Following an introduction and safety briefing with a fully trained instructor you will get to take the wheel of a Ferrari for a whole 3 miles around the circuit. Fresh from piloting the Ferrari you will then jump into the cockpit of the Lamborghini and take that for a 3 mile blast.
You'll never forget this day, but to make sure that your friends believe you, an individual commemorative certificate will be presented to you at the end of your experience.
Ideal as a birthday, Christmas, anniversary, or Father's day present, this fantastic gift will bring a day of fun and a lifetime of memories.
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for one person
- This voucher may be used on selected days from March-November. Availability varies by locations
- A supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings
- At Dunsfold Airfield, the Southern Dunsfold Track is available at no extra cost Monday-Friday or for a supplement of £25 on weekends, or you may upgrade to the main track for a supplement of £25 Monday-Friday and £50 on weekends
- Minimum height is 5’0” and maximum height is 6’6”
- Maximum weight is 18 stone
- At all locations, the minimum age is 17 years
- Where applicable, participants must present a full UK driving licence on the day. No photocopies accepted
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence
- Drivers will be required to sign a health declaration on the day of the event
- All dates are subject to availability
- 4x4 off-road passenger ride included at selected locations
- For your safety, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times, please check at point of booking
- You should wear long sleeved clothing and flat footwear
- At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £20-£30. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- Vehicle models vary by location
- Please note that at some locations, certain cars are subject to a £20 upgrade fee