Unlike Mustang Sally, you won't need to slow your Mustang down on this exhilarating Triple Mustang Driving Blast Experience Day!
Satisfy your need for speed with the ultimate All-American Adventure of a lifetime as you get behind the wheel of three iconic Mustangs. Choose three models from a list of four exquisite petrol guzzling mighty motors, including the 1965 GT350 Mustang Race Car, Shelby Mustang GT500 'Eleanor', 'Speed' Mustang and Roush Mustang GT V8.
Available in 10+ UK Racetracks, you'll be able choose which ever is closest to home, or whichever looks like the best drive! (Our only condition is that you wear a Cowboy Hat all the way round and channel your inner Don McLean, One for the kids there...)
Your experience day will start with a short safety briefing, before you take to the wheel and zoom around the track in each car for three mind-blowing miles,
You can cap the day off by choosing to hop in for an additional high-speed passenger ride with a qualified professional instructor to top it all off!
- Full introduction and safety briefing
- Choose three cars to drive from the 1965 GT350 Mustang Race Car, Shelby Mustang GT500 'Eleanor', 'Speed' Mustang, Roush Mustang GT V8
- Three miles/laps of driving in each car
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- Availability varies by location
- Expect to be at the venue between 2 - 3 hours
- Minimum age is 22 years and maximum age is 70 years
- Minimum height is 5’2” and maximum height is 6’5”
- Maximum weight is 18 stone
- Participants must present a full UK driving licence, which has been held for a minimum of 1 year, on the day. No photocopies accepted
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence
- All dates are subject to availability
- For your safety, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times, please check at point of booking
- You should wear long sleeved clothing and flat footwear
- At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- You may bring spectators, however, the number of spectators allowed and age restrictions vary by location